Re: Speeding up one-core voices.

John Isige

When I say choppy, I don't mean that it breaks up or anything. I mean
that when it gets fast enough, the ends of words and sentences sound, to
me at least, unnaturally cut off. I know a lot of people like way faster
speech than I do, and that's OK too.

On 10/9/2018 1:22 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I have the 1 coreĀ  set to 100 and nvda set to 50. It does not get
choppy over here. It works and works well.

Take care

On 8 Oct 2018, at 23:39, John Isige wrote:

I used Brian's way, though I'll have to try ease of access too. I
wouldn't put it up to the maximum because for me, that gets choppy
and hard to understand. I have the Windows speech slider set to 75%
and NVDA set to 80, and that does well enough for me. Thanks all!

On 10/9/2018 12:57 AM, David Moore wrote:

Hi all!

To speed up the One Core voices:

Press Windows+I to open the settings app.

Tab once, and go to the Ease of access category!

Then, go to speech and press enter.

Then, tab to more speech settings and press enter.

Then, tab to a slider, and use page up to increase it to its maximum.

Then, just get out of settings with Alt+F4!

David Moore

Windows 10