From: "Jackie" <abletec@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I need a Web Content Management System that works well with NVDA

& btw, Kerryn, just so you know, the requirement to have a webserver
running & a database to connect to, applies to all content management
services, not just WordPress.

On 10/9/18, Jackie <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:
Kerryn, you cannot just download WordPress to your computer & install
it as you can w/most standard programs. It has to run on a webserver,
& it has to be able to connect to a database in order to do so. Xampp
provides both the webserver, as well as the PHP & MySQL frameworks
WordPress uses. So you've got to install Xampp first, create a
database for WordPress to use, & then install WordPress using those
database credentials.

How are they asking you to set up a webserver in your class?

On 10/9/18, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io>
wrote:
so zampp is more accessible than word press?
let me no