Re: I need a Web Content Management System that works well with NVDA

Jackie

I think they're both excellent. Almost 30% of the net's websites use
WordPress, & I think that's because the learning curve for WordPress
is, I think, slightly less steep than w/Drupal.

On 10/9/18, Waqas Ramzan <waqasramzan596@gmail.com> wrote:
Drupal is your best bet. That's what my 3 years of experience says.

Sent On The Go, more details via laptop.

On October 9, 2018 9:40:10 PM "John J. Boyer"
<john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:

Thanks.

John

--