Re: I need a Web Content Management System that works well with NVDA

John J. Boyer

I would certainly like a tutorial. Since I am deaf-blind, I would want a written tutorial, but of course there can be
an audio tujtorial as well.

John

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 05:30:32PM +1300, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hmmm would anyone be interested in a tutorial on this I have some time and
would like to experiment.

Would you want this on 7 or 10, I can do both or either but I would only do
1 system for obvious reasons.

On 10/10/2018 2:02 PM, Jackie wrote:
Kerryn, you cannot just download WordPress to your computer & install
it as you can w/most standard programs. It has to run on a webserver,
& it has to be able to connect to a database in order to do so. Xampp
provides both the webserver, as well as the PHP & MySQL frameworks
WordPress uses. So you've got to install Xampp first, create a
database for WordPress to use, & then install WordPress using those
database credentials.

How are they asking you to set up a webserver in your class?

On 10/9/18, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness@...> wrote:
so zampp is more accessible than word press?
let me no