start menu itself - and, hit enter on change system sounds, and then tab
over 3 times to the sort of treeview, and, like said, it reads fine there,
on my side?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile...but, acdceptance is versatile..."
On 2018-10-10 12:16 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda. When I go into window I and
open system sounds nvda doesn’t read when I tab or arrow though the
selections. The other setting like display and the like work fine. Has
anyone else noticed this? Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...