Re: nvda no longer working in the im client within thunderbird

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brandon,

I have the latest NVDA and the latest Thunderbird and I am not experiencing any of this trouble.

On 6/2/2016 10:54 PM, brandon wrote:
hello all,
This is regarding Nvda no longer working within the im section of Thunderbird. I can no longer read the messages that I receive nor messages that I write.
If anyone has any work arrounds that would be great.
And also there seems to be a problem when writing a email message in Thunderbird as well I no longer get feedback when typing a message and I have to use object navigation just to see what I have written.
Sorry for all the trouble.
Brandon

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.