strikes.
Best,
Felix
Am Mi., 10. Okt. 2018 um 17:36 Uhr schrieb Brian's Mail list account
via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>:

Not really, but today I did notice that some windows updates were coming in
on my windows 7 machine, sometimes stopping the system for up to 30 seconds
or making it stutter which is not usual unless these updates are in some way
being installed as they come in which is not the way I've set them up. I got
fed up with that countdown window in the background opening up and not
noticing it till it shut the computer down and lost all my open data.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
From: "Clarissa Mitchell" <MusicGirl712@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:36 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA randomly stops speaking

Hello all,

This morning I've had a few instances where NVDA would just stop
speaking. I had to press CTRL+ALT+n to get it working again. At one
time it stopped, I was playing an audio game with Pandora in the
background, and another time I had both Chrome and Spotify open. I've
also downloaded several files overnight. Is anyone else having this
problem while running multiple tasks on the computer?