From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with reading system sound settings

Hadn't had issues with it, and just tried it out again, and, worked fine
here - latest NVDA, windows 10 1809, 64 bit, etc.

While I normally just type system sounds into start menu search box - I use
windows classic shell, but, that wouldn't affect anything other than start
menu itself - and, hit enter on change system sounds, and then tab over 3
times to the sort of treeview, and, like said, it reads fine there, on my
side?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile...but, acdceptance is versatile..."
On 2018-10-10 12:16 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I am using win10 1809 with the latest nvda. When I go into window I
and
open system sounds nvda doesn't read when I tab or arrow though the
selections. The other setting like display and the like work fine. Has
anyone else noticed this? Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4Ox

Send to: gmtravel@...