Re: I need a Web Content Management System that works well with NVDA

John J. Boyer

I've looked at both www.drupal.org and www.wordpress.org . I found the Wordpress website much easier to use and
understand. My main question is about installation. Wordpress must be installed on the server. Does this mean that the
server does all the work, or is there a client program that I install on my Windows 10 computer that takes care of the
details?

Thanks,
John

On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 07:34:14PM -0700, Jackie wrote:
I think they're both excellent. Almost 30% of the net's websites use
WordPress, & I think that's because the learning curve for WordPress
is, I think, slightly less steep than w/Drupal.

On 10/9/18, Waqas Ramzan <waqasramzan596@gmail.com> wrote:
Drupal is your best bet. That's what my 3 years of experience says.

Sent On The Go, more details via laptop.

On October 9, 2018 9:40:10 PM "John J. Boyer"
<john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:

Thanks.

John

--