Can NVDA be used in the Nepali language

Jo Fullerton

Hi

Does anyone know if NVDA can be used in the Nepali language?   I saw a reference to Nepali in a list of languages supported by NVDA but couldn't find any detail.  There are some specific language NVDA user groups but Nepali is not one of them.

Jo

Jo Fullerton,

Technology for Life Coordinator, Scotland

RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)

t: 0303 123 9999 (all enquiries)

e: tfl.mailbox@...

e: www.rnib.org.uk

Join us on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/rnibuk

Follow us on twitter:

www.twitter.com/rnib

--

Sight loss isn’t black and white - we all see things differently. Explore this spectrum of sight with #HowISee: watch our film at rnib.org.uk/HowISee

--

DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: https://www.rnib.org.uk