Re: I need a Web Content Management System that works well with NVDA

Jackie

You install a program like Xampp on your local box to get a server in
place, then WordPress on top of that. Or, if you already have a
server, then just create a database & install Wordpress & CONNECT IT
TO THE DATABASE YOU CREATED.

On 10/11/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:
I've looked at both www.drupal.org and www.wordpress.org . I found the
Wordpress website much easier to use and
understand. My main question is about installation. Wordpress must be
installed on the server. Does this mean that the
server does all the work, or is there a client program that I install on my
Windows 10 computer that takes care of the
details?

Thanks,
John

On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 07:34:14PM -0700, Jackie wrote:
I think they're both excellent. Almost 30% of the net's websites use
WordPress, & I think that's because the learning curve for WordPress
is, I think, slightly less steep than w/Drupal.

On 10/9/18, Waqas Ramzan <waqasramzan596@gmail.com> wrote:
Drupal is your best bet. That's what my 3 years of experience says.

Sent On The Go, more details via laptop.

On October 9, 2018 9:40:10 PM "John J. Boyer"
<john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:

Thanks.

John

--