Password for certification Exam

Keith Bundy <kbun@...>

Hi. I am wanting to take the NVDA certification exam. When I click on it, I am taken to a login page.

I apparently have an account, but I have forgotten my password. I have clicked on the reset password link at least three times and have never gotten a password reset email. I have checked all spam folders.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do next? I tried going to the login page directly, as an old message on this group said you could create an account from there. But I didn’t find that option.

Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.

Keith Bundy
Accessibility Community Consultant

7807 Creekridge Circle  |  Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976  |  kbun@...

Facebook   Twitter   LinkedIn

Unsubscribe