From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 10:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Speeding up one-core voices.

Hi all!

To speed up the One Core voices:

Press Windows+I to open the settings app.

Tab once, and go to the Ease of access category!

Then, go to speech and press enter.

Then, tab to more speech settings and press enter.

Then, tab to a slider, and use page up to increase it to its maximum.

Then, just get out of settings with Alt+F4!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10