From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] win 10 emoji's panel

When I get to the emoji panel and use the arrow keys all I hear is a index like 1 of 43 etc not some description of what the emoji is.

On 10/11/2018 5:03 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

There is no need for a tutorial Don. All you have to do is hit either WIN key semicolon or WIN key period and use your arrows to the emojies you want to incert then hit enter.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10