Re: Password for certification Exam

Quentin Christensen

Hi Keith,

If you haven't purchased anything else, you can create a new account from: https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/

If you have purchased other things (eg training material), you will need to recover your existing account in order to retrieve those (there is no pre-requisite for the original certification exam, though ideally you'd only want one account).

In the meantime, I will look into our system, just in case there is any issue with sending out the password recovery email.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM Keith Bundy <kbun@...> wrote:

Hi. I am wanting to take the NVDA certification exam. When I click on it, I am taken to a login page.

I apparently have an account, but I have forgotten my password. I have clicked on the reset password link at least three times and have never gotten a password reset email. I have checked all spam folders.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do next? I tried going to the login page directly, as an old message on this group said you could create an account from there. But I didn’t find that option.

Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.

Perfect Your Digital Presence

Keith Bundy
Accessibility Community Consultant

Siteimprove

7807 Creekridge Circle  |  Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976  |  kbun@...

Facebook   Twitter   LinkedIn

Unsubscribe

--