Re: Accessible SDR software

you can also try

radio receiver

it is a chrome app the developer tried it with nvda and all speaks it is what I am using now.

as far as sdrsharp I have a few work arounds but it is still a horible piece of software

let me know if you need any help with the radio  receiver app and I can do my best to help you out

On 10/11/2018 5:16 PM, Aman Singer wrote:
Hi,

Though I have tried several SDR applications, the accessibility has generally been quite poor. In Windows, SDR Sharp is, in my view, completely unusable. HDSDR is a bit more usable, only because it has keyboard shortcuts, but I found some of the fields difficult to work with due to lack of labelling while the main UI is very graphical. I'm more hopeful about HDSDR than anything else, but it will require a good deal of work for even that program to make anything usable.
As for Linux, that's off topic for here, but I have had more or less good luck with OpenWebRX in terms of accessibility though it is not suitable on other grounds for anyone who wants a wide range of frequencies.
HTH,
Aman

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of luke scholey
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Accessible SDR software

Hi all
Does anyone know of any accessible SDR software? I have recently been given an SDR dongle but don’t know what the best piece of software is to work with it.
Any ideas welcome.
Thanks
Luke

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.