From: "Danni" <luv2ride67@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 6:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] Weird issue

I'm not sure if it's NVDA or I?E that is causing the issue but when I go to qvc.com and read through the page the colors are not being read and I noticed too that the page is mixed around am not sure how to explain it exactly but things are out of place and i can't figure out what to check in order to fix it?