From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Password for certification Exam

Hi Keith,

If you haven't purchased anything else, you can create a new account from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/

If you have purchased other things (eg training material), you will need to
recover your existing account in order to retrieve those (there is no
pre-requisite for the original certification exam, though ideally you'd
only want one account).

In the meantime, I will look into our system, just in case there is any
issue with sending out the password recovery email.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM Keith Bundy <kbun@siteimprove.com> wrote:

Hi. I am wanting to take the NVDA certification exam. When I click on it,
I am taken to a login page.

I apparently have an account, but I have forgotten my password. I have
clicked on the reset password link at least three times and have never
gotten a password reset email. I have checked all spam folders.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do next? I tried going to
the login page directly, as an old message on this group said you could
create an account from there. But I didn’t find that option.

Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated.

[image: Perfect Your Digital Presence]

Keith Bundy
*Accessibility Community Consultant*

[image: Siteimprove] <http://www.siteimprove.com/>

7807 Creekridge Circle | Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976 | kbun@siteimprove.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Siteimprove> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/siteimprove> LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/siteimprove>