From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 1:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The windows 10 emoji panel

In the meantime, a quicker way to change synthesizers is NVDA+control+s.
Then either use the navigation keys or letter to jump to the desired
syntehsizer and enter.

I was going to suggest making a configuration profile for the emoji window,
but it disappears when you open the configuration profile window to create
one.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:27 AM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,
As I said, this will all change very soon, so stay tuned.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: P. Otter
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 18:17:33 EDT
hello, your speech synthesizer is guilty of that.
the narrator already does not support the emoji!
nvda does.
if a good speech synthesizer is used.
the commercial speech synthesizers do not do it any, very striking.
the onecore voices and also espeak will say the emoji's correctly!
very very strange that the commercial speechsynthesizers don't do it
at all!
the free synthesizers like the onecore voices from microsoft and
espeak are exelent!
cheers
paul otter

--