Re: Password for certification Exam

Quentin Christensen

There was and I meant to reply, as we have just updated the questions.  I just wanted to confirm they were live, which I'll do and then post officially.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 7:26 PM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
There was another query about up to date info  in training material while
you were away, but I could not find it just now.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Password for certification Exam

Hi Keith,

If you haven't purchased anything else, you can create a new account from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/

If you have purchased other things (eg training material), you will need to
recover your existing account in order to retrieve those (there is no
pre-requisite for the original certification exam, though ideally you'd
only want one account).

In the meantime, I will look into our system, just in case there is any
issue with sending out the password recovery email.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen