Re: Password for certification Exam

Keith Bundy <kbun@...>

Thanks, Quentin. I did donate, so that’s probably why I have an account. But I tried every password I know – all to no avail.

Thanks for looking into the system for me. I’ll try retrieving my password later today. I didn’t even see an option on the page to create a new account, and I am guessing this is because I have donated and thus have the account.

Keith Bundy
Accessibility Community Consultant

7807 Creekridge Circle  |  Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976  |  kbun@...

Facebook   Twitter   LinkedIn

Unsubscribe