Re: Password for certification Exam

Keith Bundy <kbun@...>

Hi, Quentin. I did find a way to create a new account on the page. I’ll try the password recovery one more time and, if that doesn’t work, will create a new account with a different email address.

Should I wait to take the exam? I believe I read that you are in the process of confirming that the updated questions are live. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Keith Bundy
Accessibility Community Consultant

7807 Creekridge Circle  |  Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976  |  kbun@...

Facebook   Twitter   LinkedIn

Unsubscribe