Re: Screen reader accessibility with Kindle

Dave <dlh007@...>

Why not just download the Kendal for PC program?

I've been using it for about a year, and have bought close to 15 Books
so far and counting.

Almost all Books will let you read their Text with JAWS or NVDA. But I
have purchased Two Books that do not allow the use of a Screen Reader,
but the Kendal program attempts to speak the text. It isn't a good
clear voice, and so far I've not figured a way to re-read a line, or go
back a line or two.

Not sure how to know if a Book will read with the Screen Reader or not.

but, having the Kendal program on your Computer works for me.