Re: [EXTERNAL] - [nvda] Screen reader accessibility with Kindle

Sarah k Alawami

I love the kindal app on android, it is a fun and pleasent experience. Subscribe othe eyes free list or my android discuss lit if you want ot know more. Info about that will be in my sig.

Take care

For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 12 Oct 2018, at 6:50, Sociohack AC wrote:

I have an android phone and find it very annoying to read books on it.