Re: Hi

Gene

You can't virtualize a window using NVDA.  You need to use screen review keys.  do you know them?  If you want to copy screen material to the clipboard where there is no cursor, such as in an error dialog, you need to use screen review keys and an NVDA command to copy the material to the clipboard.

I won't answer further in this message because I want to be sure what you need to know.  From your message, it sounds as though you need to know screen review commands and how to copy text to the clipboard as I discussed.  There are explanations in the manual of all this.  I can look up sections where it is.

but others may provide the information and/or explanations of their own so I'll see how things develop.

--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.