Re: Nvda remote access

Jackie

David, again, did you update to the latest version of the remote addon?

On 10/12/18, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
Hm, I wonder...

Maybe it's because there's a problem.

Tell us what versions of Windows, NVDA and NVDA Remote you're using, how
you're trying to do things, and what happens when to try to connect (error
message, nothing, what?), and maybe we can help.

Otherwise we can only guess, and that's probably not helpful.

Antony.

On Friday 12 October 2018 at 23:05:48, DAVID wrote:

hi all.
how come I cant use the options or conict to anything using the remote
addon.
--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that

the job was already taken."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the
list;