Re: Nvda remote access

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

be sure you are running nvdaremote.com v2.2

----- Original Message -----
From: "DAVID" <davidlacaille2@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda remote access

hi all.
how come I cant use the options or conict to anything using the remote addon.

On 10/12/18, Jackie <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, Joe, you're more than welcome, believe me! If all the problems I
had to solve were that simple, I'd be walkin' in clover lol.

There was just a lot of discussion on this list awhile back that the
old NVDA Remote was incompatible w/the latest version of NVDA, & that
the authors had just recently updated it to make it so. I was blessed
to have remembered all that, I guess, & it didn't hurt either that it
affected me as well.

Have a great weekend.

On 10/12/18, Joe Paton <patonplace@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Jackie,
That, indeed was the problem. I had version 1.2, version 2.2, fixed the
issue.

Thank you so much.
Joe

Jackie McBride