Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 4:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA key to be assignable to any key

Not so sure they are the same. When using another device to control the machine its more like the remote add on situation I would imagine.
The question really is, what key could one use that is not important in any other setting if its hi jacked for the nvda key. Might be interesting to see if the Shark works and kind of see what they did if it does.

I'm thinking of some kind of double tap of a key with the other key you need or something like that.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk