From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Hi

Please explain what you mean by "virtualize a window".

That phrase doesn't mean anything to me (and therefore, maybe not to others
here either).

Antony.

On Friday 12 October 2018 at 17:48:43, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, This is Michael. i have a question about a feature in NVDA.
How can one virtualize a window using NVDA? I'm asking that because
yesterday I was doing something with NVDa and some error message pop up
and I couldn't read it because I don't know how to virtualize the message.
I would be able to read it if I use Jaws. I'm not saying bad thing about
the nvda Screen reader. Please help if you all can.
Best Regards Michael Munn
--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.