From: "Rick" <softwarethatworks@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] No voice, Power Point Slide Show view on Laptop with HDMI connected, NVDA restart fixes problem

Hello Joseph:

I will look into this as I try to replicate the problem using a TV monitor
instead of a projector and see if the sound actually gets rerouted. However,
this only happens on the Power Point Slide Show window. All other windows
continue speaking out the default speaker. I would think that all speech
would be rerouted and not just the slide show. Additionally, once I restart
NVDA, I can open and close Power Point and the speech continues to come out
the default speaker when starting a slide show.

Also, Narrator does not exhibit this problem.

Rick