Re: Hi

Gene

Virtualizing a Window in JAWS doesn't allow you to click something.  It does allow you to copy material from the virtualized window so you can paste it somewhere.  This is useful when you want to paste content from an error message into an e-mail describing the error to someone, as an example of one use.

Does the add-on allow copying to the clipboard of selected material?  Whether it does or not, NVDA has its own way of doing this.

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Hi

The questions are then, does having the add on stop the old commands from
working
 Does the new virtualised window offer any of the operations like clicking
of the inbuilt system
 If it does do this, then is it maybe better?
 Is there anything that it can do that the navigation modes cannot. I seem
to recall that its still not as good as the Jaws version.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-