Re: Browse Mode with NVDA 2016.2 not working

Ethan

Joseph:

Thank you for the reply. I have tried as suggested and to open Firefox
or Internet Explorer after launching NVDA and the problem still
persists. I have reinstalled this copy of NVDA 2016.2 from the
internet downloaded file and the problem persists. I will check with
my IT department to see if one of the DLL's are being blocked by an
antivirus for some reason. Do you know of which DLL's may be causing
the problem? Using NVDA 2015.3 there are no problems. I understand
that this might be an isolated situation and appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Ethan