Re: Accessibility improvements to groups.io

Does anyone else have any specific accessibility issues with the site? I've been trying to create a document or something that I, we, can then share with Mark. I thought Mark had a team? You mean to tell me that he made this site all by himself? That's amazing! I've been looking for more unlabeled edit boxes and combo boxes all day, but I can't find any, except for the composing a message edit box. Does anyone else have any observations? I'm trying to write down the various fixes Mark can do to the Calendar but I am running out of ideas. Anyone else have input?