Re: Accessibility improvements to groups.io

Robert,

        Groups.io is Mark's baby, and has been from the start.  Read his "history of how I got here":  https://wingedpig.com/2014/09/23/introducing-groups-io/

        Unfortunately I don't use practically anything but the online forum feature and, on rare occasions, the member directory.  And I don't use those routinely with a screen reader.

           ~ Bertrand Russell