Re: daisy book reader

john s

Ollie, somebody can send you FS Reader. You don't have to have JFW for it to work.

At 12:47 PM 10/13/2018, Mallard, wrote:
Hello here,

What about a free Daisy reader for those poor users who haven't got Jaws on their pcs? Is there anything available?

Thanks, ciao,

Ollie

Il 13/10/2018 16:16, Richard Wells ha scritto:

I just ran FSReader as well and it runs fine with NVDA running.

On 10/13/2018 3:48 AM, David Griffith wrote:

This is strange.

I have just gone back  and run FS Reader without any issue using the latest NVDA release.

I have Jaws 18 and 19 Beta installed on this system though.

It may be that the software now checks for a Jaws licence even if it is not running.

If this is so I am sorry for misleading the list as I was unaware of this change.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog