Re: Microsoft word question

Laurie Mehta

I appreciated Rui's comment/question. Most of us here are not part of any JFW groups and would not easily access them as resources.
Thanks Rui, for mentioning what I was thinking.

Cheers,
Laurie

On Sun, 10/14/18, Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 03:15 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Sorry, are we not in a NVDA list?
Sorry that you don't believe that pointing to resources elsewhere is appropriate.   That's your issue, not mine.  I will continue doing so.