Re: Microsoft word question

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

He provided a link to the topic in question though. It's archived; you don't have to be a part of the list. You don't even have to be a JAWS user.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io
Sent: October 14, 2018 7:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft word question

I appreciated Rui's comment/question. Most of us here are not part of any JFW groups and would not easily access them as resources.
Thanks Rui, for mentioning what I was thinking.

Cheers,
Laurie

On Sun, 10/14/18, Brian Vogel <@britechguy> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 03:15 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Sorry, are we not in a NVDA list?
Sorry that you don't believe that pointing to resources elsewhere is appropriate. That's your issue, not mine. I will continue doing so.

--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in ignorance. Huge. We now have a country that can be told blatant lies — easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001 with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the public? This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J. Simpson jurors.