From: nvda@nvda.groups.io
<nvda@nvda.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io
Sent: October 14, 2018 7:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft word
question

I appreciated Rui's comment/question.
Most of us here are not part of any JFW groups and would not
easily access them as resources.
Thanks Rui, for mentioning what I was
thinking.

Cheers,
Laurie

On Sun, 10/14/18, Brian Vogel <@britechguy>
wrote:

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 03:15 PM, Rui
Fontes wrote:
Sorry, are we not in a NVDA list?
Sorry that you don't believe that
pointing to resources elsewhere is appropriate.
That's your issue, not mine.  I will continue doing
so.

--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit,
Version 1809, Build 17763 The terrible state of public