Re: Screen reader accessibility with Kindle

Annette Moore

I only convert them to Epub or PDF, so I don't know. You may be right about that, though.

On 10/14/2018 3:50 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
If I an correct I think only the older version of codex will convert Amazon Kindle books to txt.

On 13/10/2018 03:41, Annette Moore wrote:
jscholes.net/project/codex/
And here's the link for the documentation:
jscholes.net/project_files/codex/readme-en.html

On 10/12/2018 9:28 PM, The Wolf wrote:
can I get the website?

On 10/12/2018 7:27 PM, Annette Moore wrote:
Oh, I wouldn't be without Codex! Love that thing!

On 10/12/2018 4:43 PM, Dave wrote:
Yes, CodeX has become one of my most Favorite programs.   I don't know
how it does what it does, but I am sure glad it is available, and that
it works so well.