Re: Password for certification Exam

Quentin Christensen

Hi Keith,

I did update the questions, but it looks like they're not live yet.  Probably something I've missed, but Mick is away all week and I'll need to get him to press the magic "Make it go live" button when he gets back.  Apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 12:17 AM Keith Bundy <kbun@...> wrote:

Hi, Quentin. I did find a way to create a new account on the page. I’ll try the password recovery one more time and, if that doesn’t work, will create a new account with a different email address.

Should I wait to take the exam? I believe I read that you are in the process of confirming that the updated questions are live. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Perfect Your Digital Presence

Keith Bundy
Accessibility Community Consultant

Siteimprove

7807 Creekridge Circle  |  Minneapolis, MN 55439
Direct +1 605 480 0976  |  kbun@...

Facebook   Twitter   LinkedIn

Unsubscribe