Re: A page that doesn't display on Firefox

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

The page displays just fine, but I don't understand the language, so anything more than the fact that it seems OK superficially would be difficult for me to analyze.

On 10/14/2018 11:35 AM, Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson

--