From: "brian" <sackriderbrian45@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A page that doesn't display on Firefox

all I hear on this page is a few words in another languege

Brian Sackrider

On 10/14/2018 11:35 AM, Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
Hi all, those using the latest Firefox 60.2 and NVDA 2018.3.2, could you please visit the following web page to see whether it displays any content? Here it is completely blank. In Waterfox and IE, its content displays normally:
https://publicacoes.empiricus.com.br/

Thanks,
Cleverson