Re: Weird issue

Danni

No I can't see it! things are not in the usual place normally on the page it shows or reads item number then title of item pics and such then price size color description and so on with of course buttons for adding to cart and such but it's moving colors before sizing it's too early my brain can't think of all changes but it's moved around though sometimes it will read the page the way it normally is!

I don't know how to explain it but will check firefox thanks anyway

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird issue

When you say moved around, can you see the screen? Often those who can and also use speech complain that the order is different for the screenreader to the sighted user. In my mind this implies muddled accessability bolted on as an afterthought.
If other sites behave as you would expect, its probably the site. Might be worth trying it in another browser.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 6:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] Weird issue

I'm not sure if it's NVDA or I?E that is causing the issue but when I go to qvc.com and read through the page the colors are not being read and I noticed too that the page is mixed around am not sure how to explain it exactly but things are out of place and i can't figure out what to check in order to fix it?

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.