From: "Brian's Mail list account" <bglists@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird issue

When you say moved around, can you see the screen? Often those who can and also use speech complain that the order is different for the screenreader to the sighted user. In my mind this implies muddled accessability bolted on as an afterthought.
If other sites behave as you would expect, its probably the site. Might be worth trying it in another browser.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-