Re: Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #release

Lino Morales

Well I'd take this up with with either James Teh or Michael Kerrun. They put out the updates/releases.

On 6/2/2016 5:55 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

I disagree that there's no point in announcing it because it would save quite a few people from doing unnecessary downloads and installs.

However, if it's not announced, is there somewhere that one can look to determine that for oneself?  This was the second option and one I'd exercise if I knew where I could look on a consistent basis.