From: "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 4:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] accessible Medium desktop client

I've been on the hunt for a desktop application that would hook into the
API. why? well, because it is a really great way for writers,
independent writers, to create their own content and get paid for it.
The below is the closest thing I could find. I've been told it's very
accessible on the Mac, but I have no idea personally. I'm sharing this
here just in case anyone would know of someone remotely interested in
creating a windows version. Publishing through Google docs works very
well, but I like writing offline, without a browser open.

https://github.com/sivahq/mediumdesk