Re: Firefox 63 beta 64 and windows 7 64 not working again

Sorry, can all those unrelated nonsense discussion move to somewhere else?
I have problem following the core discussion here.

I here tested out Firefox beta 63 64bit on portableapps.com on my win 7 64 bit and everything seemed go fine.

Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io 於 16/10/2018 18:58 寫道:

Yes this is your opinion, but it does not really add to the conversation of, is the new version broken or not on windows 7. 62 works fine here but not in its 32 bit guise as that too fails to be accessible on web pages.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-