braille input/editing bugs/weirdness

David Csercsics

Has anyone else noticed that cursor routing buttons don’t work to route the cursor in edit fields sometimes, and the braille display sometimes doesn’t reflect the currently-being-typed input? Have I got something set wrongly?

This is with NVDA 2018.3.2 and I noticed that things aren’t updated correctly whether I use the PC keyboard, or braille input. I’m on Windows 10 pro 1809. I have a Brailliant BI 40 here, but I also have a Refreshabraille 18, and I see the same behaviour, so I don’t think it’s display specific.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10