From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 2:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and google docs sheets and slides

Hi,

What wweb browser works best with google docs sheets and slides? Freedom scientific said to use firefox, but that document came out 3 or so years ago, so it may be a little outdated. NVDA and chrome seem to work good with google office, now. Or is the latest firefox still best?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10