Re: nvda and google docs sheets and slides

Sarah k Alawami

I also could not, not on chrome, firefox, safari, or edge. And this over 2 years of trying. I talked to the google srep that was at one of our conventions in 2014 and all I got were a horable pair of free headphones and a "we'll look into it."

On 17 Oct 2018, at 12:23, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I'd imagine it has to be Chrome, but to be honest. I could not get on with Google docs myself. Too laggy and awkward, but then, that might just be me! Brian

bglists@... Sent via blueyonder. Please address personal E-mail to:- briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff' in the display name field. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Kennedy" joshknnd1982@... To: nvda@groups.io Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 2:48 PM Subject: [nvda] nvda and google docs sheets and slides

Hi,

What wweb browser works best with google docs sheets and slides? Freedom scientific said to use firefox, but that document came out 3 or so years ago, so it may be a little outdated. NVDA and chrome seem to work good with google office, now. Or is the latest firefox still best?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10