From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 4:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] determining the color of a text in Excel with NVDA

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 06:53 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Fixing this will require

. . . making any negative number be announced as negative, regardless of what anything else says.

Math is math, and positive is positive and negative is negative and ne'er the twain shall be the same.  It is essential that anyone working with numeric values knows the actual value of said numbers.